Are you getting during your holidays? If yes then why cannot you make these productive? There are so many ways through which you can make a good time pass productive activity. If you are interested in DIY activities then making a DIY snowflakes at home will be a great thing for you. These handmade snowflakes can be used for decoration of your Christmas tree, walls, windows and gifts. The good thing is that you don`t require much expertise as well as lots of material for making a beautiful snowflake on your own. To create these snowflakes, you will just require paper and a pair of scissors. And if you want you can also download a snowflake template, but it is optional not necessary.
Steps for making DIY Snowflakes
- First of all you need to take a piece of square paper.
- Now you need to fold this paper in diagonal to make give it a shape of triangle.
- The next step for your DIY snowflakes is to fold this triangle in half in such a way that its pointed corner meet each other.
- In the next step, you need to fold this triangle in thirds. It means that you need to overlap the lefthand pointed corner onto the triangle.
- Now repeat the same for the righthand corner. Here you may require some adjustment to match both sides.
- Once you are done with this, then you can easily trim the pointed corners.
- You now have to cut the folded paper in different pattern.
- At last you simply have to unfold it. You should not be really worried if your DIY snowflakes don`t come up exactly as shown in picture because no two snowflakes are similar.
So this is how you can utilize your free time by creating some beautiful snowflakes at your home.